WHO ARE WE?
We are a group of Spirit-filled, God-loving people whose purpose is to show the community the love of Jesus through our service. We believe that God’s love has the power to transform lives and we want to share this love with others!
We want to be a support for those that may otherwise feel forgotten. Our mission is to transform lives, to teach and train believers, and to task them with the great commission. YOU ARE WELCOME HERE and we can’t wait to get to know you!
What Is Our Mission?
Molding Believers; Influencing Our Community
Our MISSION is to:
Build a community with one another
Equip a new generation of world-changers
Teach the Word of God
Encourage the broken and hurting
Reach the lost
We can be a BETTER version of ourselves through Christ
What Should I Expect?
When you join us on Sundays, expect a CASUAL and welcoming atmosphere, with people that show genuine love. This is a NO JUDGMENT ZONE where you’ll be LOVED for the person you are and not judged for things that don’t define you.
Expect an efficient yet POWERFUL service that is only an hour and a half long, but filled with a DYNAMIC worship and a COMPELLING and ENCOURAGING message to start your week! Check out some comments from visitors on our Facebook page!
Our Bible Studies on Tuesdays are very casual, relatable to everyday life and in a format that promotes discussion.
What We Believe
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
- Jesus is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the virgin Mary.
- Jesus was crucified, buried & raised from the dead, ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the intercessor
- All have sinned & come short of the glory of God. Repentance is commanded of God for all & is necessary for forgiveness of sins
- Justification, regeneration and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word and by the Holy ghost
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance & that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost
- In water baptism by immersion and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus; first to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Then to reign on the earth a thousand years
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked